Friday, March 16, 2012

Favorite Find Friday.........

Here is my Favorite Find!  She is not only my hair stylist, but my dear, beautiful friend.
She has such a tender, kind heart and is the BEST at what she does.
The sweet Lord has placed her in my life about 10 years ago and I have been better for it ever since.
This week I got the blessing of having her work her magic on my mane:)

Here is the Before:
I'm not sure if I could of gotten a worse before picture. 
(I had to bike to my appointment:)
Now for the After:
Yes, she is a miracle worker!

I'm not sure if she even knows what a blessing she is or how important the work she does.
She cuts hair and works on our outer beauty all the time caring about our inner.  She is one of a kind. 
If you are looking for someone to give you a fresh new look for spring give her a call.
You can find her at Salon Eternity is Menasha.  
For an Appointment call: 920-205-3281.  Tell her I sent you.
You will not only be blessed with a new do, but a sweet friend.
Thanks Nicole, I am truly blessed to know you!
Blessings, Connie 


2 comments:

Annesta said...

Beautiful, Connie! When you find someone who can create a look for you and is beautiful on the inside as well, hang on to them. They are a gift!
blessings
~a

Becky said...

Awww...she's one of my favorite finds, too! And I do love the bangs!

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge