Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY: January 10, 2012

Outside my window...a beautiful January sun setting.

I am thinking...how difficult the release of a child is.

I am thankful...I don't have to cook dinner tonight.

In the kitchen...evidence of people living here.

I am wearing...clean clothes:) (I even showered today:)

I am creating...a talk on ways to romance your hubby.

I am going...to chose to be nice.

I am wondering...what the pages of my journal will say this year.

I am reading...an old book on properly writing love letters.

I am hoping...to be able to make it to the gym each morning this week.

I am looking forward to...getting our finances in order, again.

I am learning...I need to focus on my relationship with my man.

Around the house...are signs of spring and I get confused and forget it is January.

I am pondering...a post on funerals.

A favorite quote for today..."People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care."

One of my favorite things...getting a great shot. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: my dad's Dr. appt., kids classes, menu plan.

A peek into my day...financial advisor appt.(yes another one), kids speech, dinner with 
in-laws.

This is one of those shots that I got.  It is one of my favorites.
Grandma Vicki and her grandchildren.

                      If you would like to participate with your own daybook or simply read other entries
                         please visit Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
                                                          Thanks for stopping by!  
                                   Blessings, Connie   
                                       
            
           
                      

2 comments:

Annesta said...

Connie,
I'm always thankful when i don't have to cook! I encourage you in your quest to work on your relationship with your hubby. We have been married 32 years and we still have to work on ours! It's daily. And, you are correct...it is very difficult to release a child.
blessings
~a

Kim said...

Love the quote and love the new look of your blog. Also love the picture! While I'm lovin' stuff, love you too!! :)

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge