Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook




Outside my window...~left over sawdust from a fresh cut tree.

I am thinking... ~ about a sweet evening alone with my husband.

I am thankful for... ~the privilege to raise 3 children of both genders.

I am wearing... ~tan shirt with white stripes, jean jacket, blue jeans.

I am remembering... ~to be more aware of my sin than others.

I am going...~to see my kids in the Joseph and the Amazing techno-colored Dreamcoat.

I am currently reading... ~The Quilts of Gee's Bend

I am hoping... ~I will stay caught up with my kids corrections.

On my mind... ~how to finish off our living decorating.

Noticing that... ~I have been pretty tired lately.

Pondering these words... ~"It has well been said that truth without love is brutality, but
love without truth is hypocrisy." Be Transformed

From the kitchen... ~piles and piles of stuff.

Around the house... ~ice cubes falling on the floor, water running.

One of my favorite things ...~warm breeze on my face.

A Photo Thought from my photo journal...

If you would like to join, here is the link: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/









No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge