Thursday, April 22, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...
~
lakeflies.

I am thinking...
~it is nice to be home.

I am thankful for...
~the Gospel of John.


I am wearing...
~my jammies.


I am remembering...
~my eternal life has begun.

I am going...
~to be content right where I am at.

I am currently reading...
~
Unspoken: Bathsheba
by: Francine Rivers

I am hoping...
~my friends little boy will get better soon.

I am hearing...
~the clock tick tock.

I am creating...
~
a birthday surprise for our guests:)



In our schoolroom.
..
~
the American Revolution.

On my mind...
~upcoming birthday celebrations.


Noticing that...
~I enjoy having a teenager.


Pondering these words...
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier

and sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country;
but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."
Thomas Paine 1776

From the kitchen...
~oh, what to make?, what to make?, that is always the question.


Around the house...

~15 year old sprawled out on the couch and Mr. Eastwood on the set.


One of my favorite things ...
~big bellied robins prancing in the yard
.

Upcoming plans...
~
clean, corrections, closing night of Joseph:)



A picture thought I'm sharing.....




~love my guy in a tie.


If you would like to join, here is the link: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/




























No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge