Thursday, April 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
lots of beautiful April snow;)

I am thinking...
about how much I value my mom.


I am thankful for...
my hardworking husband.

From the learning rooms...
America's 13 colonies, Ben Franklin, Patrick Henry, Freedom.


From the kitchen...
some pans waiting to be washed and hung in place.


I am wearing...
my favorite jeans and my comfortable Purdue sweatshirt.


I am creating...
my first baby quilt for one of Troy's co-workers-hope it turns out nice.

I am going...
nowhere else today:)

I am reading...
Mary:Unafraid by Francine River, The book of John by God, and

Be Transformed a comentary.

I am hoping...
to see the sun very soon.

I am hearing...
my daughter tell me to "Go one more over" and my youngest make

sound effects while playing legos.

Around the house...
open Bible, cute kids, comfy quilt, and books waiting to be read.


One of my favorite things...
all my family in one room.


A few plans for the rest of the week:
dinner with my in-laws to celebrate my Father in-laws life.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...






If you would like to join, here is the link: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge