Saturday, May 27, 2017

This man..........


This is the man that will forever and always hold my heart.  It's dangerous to do that....giving your heart to another human being.  Over the years I have learn, that this man, wants only good for me.  He has revealed to me the gospel time and time again by way of who he is.  He likely, doesn't always know he's doing it.  He lays down his life for me.  He serves me, when he's tired, when I'm unreasonable, and when he'd like to plug his ears to my request.  He leads me and reminds me of truth when lies lay await for me.  He's not perfect, but he's perfect for me.   To say, "I love him", doesn't even begin to express how dear he is to me.  Troy, is a precious gift to me and I will forever be thankful for the Lord's graciousness to me. 

No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge