Saturday, May 20, 2017

Something Beautiful is Going on.......



Troy and I have been back from the desert for almost a month now.  It was a much overdue time away together.  Out of all our years together, this was, by far our most "active" trip.  We hiked in the desert.  It was crazy beautiful.  The elements were more challenging than I imagined.  The desert was a new experience for me.  As I reflect back through our photos, I'm amazed once again at how I can see the hand of my Creator all over the place and how he uses creation to point us clearly to His Son, Jesus Christ.  This is one of my most favorite photo finds.  It reminds me, as we walk through this life, which is more difficult at times than I'd like, there is something beautiful going on in the midst.
God is working all things out for the good of those who love Him.
Believing What He Says Today,
Connie 

No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge