Sunday, January 22, 2017

Oh, How Life has Changed.......

OH, HOW LIFE HAS CHANGED.....

It's been 4 years since my last blog post.  I've learned a lot.  My nest is not quite empty, but it is on the horizon for sure.  The Lord hasn't completely taken the desire to write away, but He certainly has fine-tuned it some.  With age, I have learned that less words have more impact, sweeping promises, usually, can't be kept, and digging in hard and fast about things is not wise.  My kids have been my best work and biggest blessing.  Marriage will always be worthwhile work.  Living out the Gospel truth is always the best choice no matter what.  Today I am focusing on Romans 12:10 and Hebrews 10:24.
"Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor." 
Romans 12:10
"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,"
Hebrews 10:24
My desire to rebell is one that still lingers on and so memorizing the above scripture is one way that I will press into the Lord, in hopes He will continue to fine-tune this area of my heart to.  Praise Him, that He always finishes what He starts and doesn't take a 4 year break!

Blessings, 
Connie

No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge