Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Photo Project for March

{photo::366}

I am going to just go for it.
I am going to commit for March to do this photo challenge.
I always wanted to do something like this.
I usually don't because of fear of failing and plus I always start behind.
It's the 7th already, so I have some making up to do.
Anyways, I am going to just have some fun with it.
You take a photo of something each day that goes with the prompt.
It is not my idea, so if you want to get more details hop or should I say "Do a jig" over to http://aprilmwalker.blogspot.com/.
It says to link back at the end of the month, but I will have to figure out how to do that come the end of the month.
For now, I will be looking for green, letter "C" and the rest I need to catch up on.
Let me know if you are going to join, I would love to see what your March looks like.
Blessings, Connie

No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge