Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook

                                           

FOR TODAY: February 15, 2012

Outside my window...sun setting.
I am thinking...I really enjoy being a volleyball coach.
I am thankful...for words.  (I know that sounds strange, but I am!)
In the kitchen...pumpkin bars that will be devoured by teenage boys.
I am wearing...once again, my gym clothes.  I am pathetic!
I am creating...volleyball drills in my mind.
I am going...to make dinner very soon.
I am wondering...how fast I can run 1 mile.
I am reading...a book on Volleyball fundamentals.
I am hoping...to still get to the gym today.
I am looking forward to...Moms and more.
I am learning...to be joyful as I serve my family. 
Around the house...yikes, lets not go there.
I am pondering....how I will be presenting the gospel tomorrow.
A favorite quote for today..."suaviter in modo, fortiter in re"
"gentle in manner, strong in deed"~Dwight D. Eisenhower
One of my favorite things...good sugary coffee from Aspen, Yummy.
Chocolate covered Strawberry Mocha~delicious 
A few plans for the rest of the week: Iron my man's shirts, coffee with my sweet friend, and my favorite MC friends are coming over.
A peek into my day...uhhhh, it is almost over.  No need to peek here.
Through the lens.......a sweet crisp sunrise for the villagers who take up residents on our lake for this short time.


If you would like to participate with your own daybook or 
simply read others
Thanks for stopping by!
                        Blessings, Connie

2 comments:

Fresh Juniper said...

Hi Connie, nice to read another Simple Woman post from you. Really admire your coaching activities. I need to get more fit because I love volleyball...not any good but love it anyway:)

Connie said...

Thanks Reeca. I am really enjoying coaching, but I to, and no good at Volleyball. As a matter of fact, I really never played.

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge