Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day



There is no one else in the whole wide world that I would rather call my Valentine!
That's right, you can line up all the men in the whole world and I would still chose him.
I love to be the one who is called Mrs. Troy Hoehne.  I love that no one else gets that title.
This man of mine, makes me laugh and smile like no other.  
He brings out the very best in me. (and the worst at times:)
I love him so much that sometimes it feels as if my heart will burst.
I cherish and adore him.  I long to grow old with him.
He protects and provides for me.  He is upright and righteous.  He is a man of character and strength.
He is fearfully and wonderfully made and his "manscape" is like no other!
My heart still gets butterflies when our eyes meet from across the room.
Best of all, I love us together.


I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines day with the one who holds the key to your heart.
If you have any creative ideas how to make your beloved feel loved and special, be sure to leave me a comment.  I always love to hear from you!

Blessings, Connie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks baby. I love you more then you can imagine. As Tina Turner once said "Your simply the best, better then all the rest"

Your man!

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge