Monday, January 23, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY: January 23, 2012

Outside my window...tire tracks in the snow.

I am thinking...I am not really a simple woman at all.  I may start out that way in the beginning of the week, but by Friday, I am for sure complicated!

I am thankful...for my new hideaway garbage can.  I am loving it! (except I keep walking to where my old one use to be.)

In the kitchen...potatoes are boiling and on their way to being mashed.

I am wearing...you will be surprised I'm sure....my exercise clothes.

I am creating...new lesson plans for the next few weeks.

I am going...the gym later today.

I am wondering...how long before my past will just stay there.

I am reading...Feathers from my Nest and Art of the Smart, almost done!!!

I am hoping...dinner will be delicious.

I am looking forward to...spending some time with my sweet friend at a health expo.

I am learning...to listen. 

Around the house...laundry awaits to be folded and the rustling of legos!

I am pondering....

A favorite quote for today..."We pay you to get to 1st base, not out at 2nd."  -Moneyball

One of my favorite things...is the kindness of my children to one another. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: finish grading, planning, health expo, coffee:), Frozen Tundra Flag Football tourn, and more that I won't bore you with.

A peek into my day...planning and wrapping things up.

Who doesn't love super models in BIG HATS!

If you would like to participate with your own daybook or 
simply read others
Thanks for stopping by!
                        Blessings, Connie

1 comment:

Annesta said...

Connie,
Love the look of your blog and your quote. Isn't it true that laundry seems to just multiply before our very eyes?
Hope you have a good week.
~a

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge