Monday, January 16, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY: January 16, 2012

Outside my window...the porch lights are on waiting for my family to arrive under one roof.

I am thinking...about the final touches on the talk I've put together on romancing your husband!

I am thankful...for my husbands job, thanks CMD.

In the kitchen...lights are out and counters are clean.

I am wearing...stretchy pants and my autism walk shirt.

I am creating...HomeMade laundry detergent.

I am going...to bed soon.

I am wondering...if I will be as tired tomorrow.

I am reading...a bunch of cookbooks from the library.

I am hoping...my underline headache goes away.

I am looking forward to...women's studies starting again.

I am learning...to serve without complaining. 

Around the house...laundry!

I am pondering...not much really.

A favorite quote for today..."All scripture is God breathed", when Paul wrote this he was speaking directly to the Old Testament.

One of my favorite things...is how good I feel after a good solid workout. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: grading for 2nd quarter, unit 2 celebration projects, menu planning.

A peek into my day...clean up, laundry, library.

Romance after 18 years!!!!  I love this guy.


                      If you would like to participate with your own daybook or simply read other entries
                         please visit Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
                                                          Thanks for stopping by! 

                        Blessings, Connie
                                                                          
                                                                  

No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge