Thursday, December 29, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook entry


FOR TODAY: December 29, 2011

Outside my window...it's rainy and damp

I am thinking....grey hair isn't so bad.

I am thankful...I am able to be home with my kids.

From the learning rooms...video games, blog reading, and lego building.

In the kitchen...dirty dishes to be washed and clean ones to be put away.

I am wearing...my workout clothes, again.

I am creating...scrapbook pages for my kids yearbooks that I am making for them.

I am going...to the gym as soon as I can get motivated.

I am wondering...if I have truly given my best this year.

I am reading...some books on starting a business.

I am hoping...to finish some of the projects I have started.

I am looking forward to...my man having vacation these next couple days.

I am hearing...video game noises.

Around the house...left over signs of Christmas.

I am pondering...what this new year will bring.

One of my favorite things...is coffee with my husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week...New Year celebration with friends.

Here is picture for the thought I am sharing.


This was my kids favorite Christmas gift from their grandparents.
Sugar Cereal and White Bread. YIKES!!!!

______________________________

If you would like to participate with your own daybook or simply read other entries please visit Peggy at
The Simple Woman's Daybook.
~Thanks for stopping by, Connie

No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge