Sunday, October 17, 2010

Europe Day 5 Sunday, October 17th, 2010

Brussels, Belgium City Center
The way the Belgium's serve up the waffels.
Yummy!!!!!
The smell of chocolate filled the streets~this was one of my favorite things.
I even eat chocolate like a tourist. I bit into it and powder(chocolate) went all over my face and coat. Nice, right?!
This was a spectacular building!

I thought this would be a good spot for him to give me a diamond and re-propose to me like in the commercial, but he didn't seem to think this would be quite the right spot. I think he even got sweaty palms at my suggesting it. Not so much the proposing part, but the diamond. I have a ton more photos from Brussels, but didn't have time to post because it was late. So this is just a taste of Brussels for now.

2 comments:

Milk Drinker said...

I can't wait to hear all the stories behind all the pictures! I hope you have more pictures of Anne Frank's house~I will never forget her story!
I love your coat! Did you get it there or bring it from home?

Keep having a wonderful & safe time! We love you & miss you so very much!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until you get home so I can see all the pictures. :)
MISS YOU A TON!
I LOVE YOU
Love your favorite kid Tori

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge