Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Word

Hard to believe that January is over already. It was a month that had some pretty frustrating moments and being that my word was "Repent" I was quick to do that and had to do it plenty.
My Saviors hand was always tender in his rebuke and I am thankful. So as I started to ask the Lord, yesterday, what He would have for me in this month of Love, he showed me in my 2 scripture readings this morning. My February word is: ADORATION. It could not be more perfect. My heart has been properly prepared to adore my Lord.
Adoring Him,
C
P.S. I'm not exactly sure of the exact verse(s) I will be working on for memory, but will post when it is firmed up.

February Verse for me:
And they sing the song of Moses,
the servant of God,
and the song of the Lamb, saying,
"Great and amazing are your deeds,
O Lord God the Almighty!
Just and true are your ways,
O King of the nations!
Who will not fear,
O Lord,
and glorify your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come and worship you,
for your righteous acts have been revealed."

3 comments:

Sara said...

DRY GROUND. LORD, because of your faithfulness, let us pass through on dry ground.

"But the Istraelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left. That day the LORD saved Israel from the hands of the Egyptians . . . and when the Israelits saw the great power the LORD displayed . . . the people feared and put their trust in the LORD."

Exodus 14:29-31

~Sara

Milk Drinker said...

Faithful~loyal; reliable; honorable
I Corinthians 1:8-9
He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful!

Anonymous said...

My word for Feb. is Willingness. Laying down for the good of others what you have the right to claim for yourself. God's word says, Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:5.

February 13, 2010 1:06 PM

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge