Friday, June 8, 2012

Favorite Find Friday......sidewalk chalk art!


Yesterday, we pulled out the broken, leftover pieces of sidewalk chalk
to draw with.
It has been awhile since we have done this around here.  I am babysitting a little boy and so we decided to entertain him with dusty pictures on the driveway as we anticipated his pick-up.
To my surprise, 
(the surprise being, even though I was sitting right there, I hadn't even noticed what was being drawn)
my 14 year old had written out Mom and Dad, with a heart emphasized over the word 
Mom.  I have since interpreted it 2 ways:  
The first, being I am her favorite:), which my husband would contest I am sure or 
the second, and the more likely interpretation,  
is that she knows the deep love that both her parents have for each other and her.
What a gift this morning!  
Have a wonderful Friday and I hope you have a favorite find of your own today.
Blessings, Connie

No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge