Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY: January 31, 2012

Outside my window...sunny and warm for January.

I am thinking...my toes are cold even though its unseasonably warm.

I am thankful...that I can trust my children.

In the kitchen...freshly homemade apple, cinnamon muffins.

I am wearing...black, long sweater with J-Lo jeans, thanks J-Lo, they fit pretty well.

I am creating...a re-used magnet board from an old cookie sheet.

I am going...to spend some quality time with my girl and a good friend.

I am wondering...how to get time to slow down.

I am reading...the same things, but plan to have them finished by Friday!

I am hoping...the next couple days will go smoothly.

I am looking forward to...a chick flick with some of my favorite ladies.

I am learning...to replace lies with truth. 

Around the house...packed bags and pillows.

I am pondering....how to make my own tooth soap?

A favorite quote for today..."Just do what is next."

One of my favorite things...is when God does the unexpected. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: chick flick, speech tournament, Super Bowl.

A peek into my day...intentional memorization.

Through the lens.......
One of my most beautiful friends and myself after a sweet run/walk in the rain.  
We were soaked!


If you would like to participate with your own daybook or 
simply read others
Thanks for stopping by!
                        Blessings, Connie

2 comments:

Kim said...

I was just wondering how to get time to slow down too. I think you should sit down and eat one of those apple cinnamon muffins. They sound delish. Hugs to you!

Becky said...

So what was the chick flick? Love to see your heart in this post.

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge