Monday, December 19, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook entry





FOR TODAY: December 19, 2011
Outside my window...wind blown ice on the lake.

I am thinking...I need a shower.

I am thankful...for Christmas vacation!

From the learning rooms...finishing up literature reading.
The Hiding Place and Molly Learns a Lesson

In the kitchen...smelly, melted wax on
my stove top. What a mess.

I am wearing...my workout clothes.

I am creating...4 season photo cards for a give away. Stay tuned;)

I am going...to shop with my 8th grade girls D-team tonight.

I am wondering...if time will ever slow down.

I am reading...lots of blogs.

I am hoping...to be a blessing.

I am looking forward to...

having all my gifts in order.

I am hearing...Clone Wars music.

Around the house...lots of stuff to be dealt with.

I am pondering...how she is watching me and trying to be like me.

One of my favorite things...curling up on the couch with a cozy quilt and watching a movie.

A few plans for the rest of the week...a special birthday, Christmas celebrations.

Here is picture for the thought I am sharing.

Summer fun on the Crystal River.
______________________________

If you would like to participate with your own daybook or simply read other entries please visit Peggy at
~Thanks for stopping by, Connie

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Love reading little exerts from peoples days that aren't always perfect : ))

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge