Sunday, October 24, 2010

Europe Day 8 Wednesday, October 20th, 2010

View from our hotel skylight. So sad it is raining.
Name of our cute hotel.
Part of our hotel. As I was taking the photo, I realized there were people in the window of the one room. They closed up everything right after I took this photo. Who knew I was really the paparazzi.

The front of our hotel.
Building across from our cute hotel.
Outdoor patio.
Outside eating patio at our hotel. So beautiful even in the rain. I loved the statue. Notice the thighs, they aren't scrawny, there full. Love it.
Most of the buildings still have the white metal roll downs to cover the windows from WWII.
I think this sign says the name of the place we were staying in, but I'm not totally sure of where we even were staying. Crazy!
Watch tower still stands from the days of the Berlin Wall.
Flying on the Autobahn!

Graffiti here, graffiti there, graffiti everywhere.
Troy working by way of his phone.

Today I was suppose to sight-see around town while Troy worked and I woke up to the sound of rain:( Bummed. We were only going to be here long enough for the guys to do some work then we were back on the road headed to the Netherlands. Lots of car time and the only photos I got today were right around our hotel.

No comments:

JOURNEY

Life is not a problem to be solved; it is an adventure to be lived.
~John Eldredge